Terms and Conditions
- Shipping & Delivery
- 6c Technologies ships via UPS for orders destined for the continental United States. Please allow up to 5 days for delivery after shipment is sent. Customers residing outside that geographic area (including international customers) will be charged freight based on the lowest prices available, determined by 6c Technologies. Please contact us to get a shipping quote for orders not supported via UPS web interface, or provide your own carriers for your purchase.
- Privacy & Security
- 6c Technologies strives to provide the maximum privacy and security possible to customers. This means that we do not share your information with any third-party companies not related to your transactions, nor do we give out any private information except as required for Homeland Security purposes. Security for website transactions is provided by Stripe Payments, with Secured Socket Layer Certification based upon 128-256 bit encryption on pages where private information may be used (ie. credit card information). Credit card or other payment information is not stored, ensuring a hacker-free experience.
- Returns & Replacements
- General Returns Procedure Information
A Return Authorization (RA) Number must be obtained from 6c Technologies, and must accompany all return shipments. No shipment will be accepted for return without our prearranged authorization. An RA Number must be obtained within 30 days of order date. All return shipments must be prepaid. Unless it has been determined that 6c Technologies made an error, we will not repay the client for any shipping charges. Claims for discrepancies in shipment must be made within 10 days of receipt of merchandise. C.O.D. return shipments will be refused. Due to the wholesale nature of the transactions available on this site, we cannot accept partial returns. All products returned must be returned within 30 days of the invoice date. Any product deemed damaged or contaminated that cannot be resold will not be refunded. For a 100% Product Refund (not including return shipping), returned items must be unused (showing no signs of alteration or use), 100% complete, in original condition (allowing for item to be resold) and include original packing material, documentation, and other accessories provided by the manufacturer.
- Damaged, Lost or Short Shipments
6c Technologies is not responsible for any damaged, lost or short shipments due to carriers. It is the responsibility of the customer items are checked immediately upon receipt. Damaged shipments and shortages must be reported to the carrier that delivered product within 3 calendar days. Keep all damaged containers for inspection by carrier. You are able to file a claim with the carrier at that time. We will help in any way possible to facilitate a refund from the carrier for such an event.
- Ordering online is the easiest and fastest method of purchasing products, however for customers who cannot do so we always accept orders via:
- Email: [email protected]
- Phone (877) 694-6330 (M-F 10AM-4PM PST)
- Fax (562) 633-2491
- or standard mail:
- 6c Technologies
P.O. Box 6274
Lakewood, CA 90714
- Payment & Pricing
- Payment through this website is preferred using credit card. For customers who prefer a credit account, please contact us to receive a credit application and set up a credit account. Contact us for more information. Pricing is variable, however we strive to provide the lowest possible prices for every one of our customers.
- Viewing Orders
- Orders placed with an account created can view status updates by logging into your account and accessing your information. Orders placed without an account created will have to e-mail or call direct for a status update.